Killing Moon...



Longin' for your loving embrace, so tender, so sweet, so delicate as it may be. A pen's my weapon, killing you softly. Sorry, I didn't mean to.
It's unbelievable. A mysterious force is driving my hand without control. Maybe I am just dying.
Desperate as it may seem, I'd run to your open arms just to let you kiss the pain away from this stupid head of mine. God only knows how I'd love you! My brother, my sister, my best friend, my soul mate.
Human limits are so stupid sometimes. Torn apart, like lonely leaves fallen off an ancient family tree, divided we stand awaiting for a new era to come and rescue us all.


Soundtrack: The Killing Moon - Nouvelle Vague


4 answers:

Clelia said...

Maybe you are not dying but living a moment.

Clelia

Prisma said...

Fears can be real strange, sometimes...

Mio said...

Sometimes I think that write and thing it is a way to talk with us. A sort of inmost dialog between Soul and the Mind, the matching point when we fly away from us. For me it is a strange, lonely, caress, I have ever found a little bit of pace.
See you soon Museum,

Roberto

Prisma said...

Writing and Music really are my medicines... I couldn't live without them.
A dialogue between Soul and Mind, what a beautiful image!